Friday, February 3, 2012

INSTYLE.COM - INSERT

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I have been having so much fun with my Clearwirelessinternet, getting on Instyle.com. They have a really cool software program that you can join for free. You can take your picture and upload it. You can try on a number of different celebrity hairstyles to see what you would look like if you were to change your hair cut and style. If you find a style that you really like, you can also change the color of the hair to find a color that suits your skin tone best. The other cool thing is that you can try on all different types of makeup. The makeup that you try on is actually real colors from real manufacturers. If you find something that you like and that looks good on you, then you can order it straight from the internet. The internet is getting cooler and cooler. I found a really pretty Dior red lip gloss that looked great on me. I ended up ordering it and was really pleased when I got it in the mail. It looked exactly like I expected it to look—fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More