Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Editing and Review in One

In recently speaking to a writer/author we were discussing some grammatical errors in the book. She notified me the book had been sent out for editing. I was blown away by what the company had charged her. Do you feel you're paying a high amount for editing?! I can help. You can get a book edit and review in one for a fraction of the cost.

My name is Melissa. I have done book editing before, I am the grammar police, and I can help you :) I have taken quite a few college courses in English and I have a healthy dose of OCD on my side. I will be able to edit your book and do a review for you.

If you feel this might work for you, or to your benefit (as a starving writer) feel free to contact me at thereforyou.melissa@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time and have a great day! -Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More