Thursday, May 26, 2011

Heart of Ice Review


I recently received a free review copy of "Heart of Ice" by Lis Wiehl from Tommy Nelson and Book Sneeze. This was a nice change from my recent reads of self-help, motivational, and devotional type books.

If you like to read suspense mysteries where the storyline doesn't follow the track you expect, this is a great book.

The story connects the lives of 3 friends (a reporter, FBI agent and crime investigator) with a heartless villain who commits senseless acts of crime. The very first chapter grabs you with a senseless arson, moves into murder, suicide, drama and carries you through to the last couple of chapters.

I enjoyed reading the book and found myself grabbing it at any free minute to find the conclusion.

I do feel that the ending was too abrupt at one point. I wanted a little more conclusion rather than what I was given. However, I recommend the book and will look for others by Lis Wiehl at my local library!

The book is published by Tommy Nelson, which is a Christian company. That means that even though this is a murder/suspense thriller, it never crosses a line which would offend some people.

If you are interested in reading Heart of Ice (A Triple Threat Novel, you can order a copy or check it out at your local library.

1 comments:

I like suspense stories :)

new follower from the alexa blog hop

http://www.uhohmom.com

Post a Comment

We love comments!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More